"Pets are humanizing. They remind us we have an obligation and responsibility to preserve and nurture and care for all life." James Cromwel
Depending on your view point the weekend just ended or it is around the corner - while you are at work take this time to day dream and answer a few questions about your hairy or furry loved one who is doing their own thing at ( your ) home:)
COMPLETE THE SENTENCE:)
1. If I did not have a dog I would be able to____________ but then I would come home to an empty house and I would miss him / her being there and greeting me at the door!
2. If I did not have a cat in my life my sofa would look_________ but then I would come home to an empty house and I would miss / him / her being there:)
3. What I remember most about the horse I had as a kid is that I wished he spoke to me like" Mr Ed" talked to "Wilbur"! But the thing I tell my kids about horses is _____________ which is why I am so for the BLM taking more of a stand against the meat industry ( turing horses in to meat ) and foreign entities buying up land and turning horses into horse patties.
4. My rabbit leaves a trail of _________________ in the most interesting patterns and places but I don't know what I would do without him / her in my life that nibbling when they chew is so adorable!
5. I had a fish his /her name was ___________ when I saw that the cat had him / her in his / her mouth I screamed "AAAHHH"! but realized two things a. how smart my cat was to be able to reach in and take the taunting little fishy and b. that the next time I own a fish ( which will be never because anything with a face should not be living in a bowl ) I will keep it out of reach of my clever fish loving kitty:)