PICK UP THE POOP
If you don't already know this leaving dog waste where it lays is a misdemeanor in most ( sound ) jurisdictions, a public health threat ( and bad for the environment ( plants do not benefit from dog excrement - feces nor urine ).
PLEASE PICK UP AFTER YOUR DOG - your neighbors will appreciate it and so will other dogs:)
Tired of all the poop?
1. Suggest a Doggy Bag Center and waste basket be placed at the entrance to and the exit from neighborhood parks, lake sides, and favorite dog walk areas.
2. Build a relationship with local city officials, landlords and neighborhood associations to install doggy bags / waste containers and scheduled pick up of receptacles.
3. Bring extra doggy bags with you to give to people who don't seem to know what they are:)
4. Remind your landlord that some neighbors are using the greenery and the dog run ( which is usually gravel ) on the property as an excrement dump, ask the leasing office to send an email to all residents about this issue.
5. Reinvestigate what you are feeding the dogs in your care - not all dog food is the same and it may be prudent and cost effective to cook the food you feed your dog rather than buy it pre made by some one else. if there poop is runny, has blood, or if the dog is straining call the vet.
6. Something to consider, finding ways to use the excrement which would be beneficial ( start by re-visiting the film "Mad Max" to get my drift.
7.My Darling Theo is working to bring a Doggy Bag Dispenser/ Receptacle to Pet Friendly Communities like yours but until we are able to provide this resource, why not pay a visit to manufacturers of this product and ask for a donation, it can only make your dog walk(s) more pleasurable:)
It's a fact and it's natural: Dog's excrete let's come together, pick up the waste and get back to enjoying our walk with them instead of always looking down, for and avoiding the poop!:)